Welcome



Welcome to Hi-Lites, Atelier Emmanuel’s blog! Every month, learn about the latest news, events and promotions and discover our services and beauty experts. Throughout, we'll also be sprinkling tidbits about care, beauty, and trends in the beauty industry. Scroll through, and if there is anything you would like us to add, let us know!


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

From the team that brought you these fine two ladies


Comes 2012's batch of style purveyors






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!*

*Ali and Edgar ask that we add "Go Giants!"

1 comment:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma Mobility Solutions

Keep Posting:)